What's new

Schone v. Fatip

I'm also interested in where to buy a schone. This thread's older suggestions no longer offer it for sale.

amazon offers one of them, the nickel, but I know schone makes it in gold and I'd like to look at some options

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I think Amazon is it for now. It used to be that when you went to Schone's website and clicked shop/store, they kicked you to a reseller. The last time I did that the reseller did not actually have any Schone, so I think if you really want one Amazon is it. I have one and like it, but they are just a Fatip, so nothing wrong with going with the Fatip in your metal/plating of choice. They are under-rated in my opinion. All brass, excellent shaver.

Schöne was a shaving products company that, as far as I can tell, had Fatip make the razor for them. That company is no more; the web site is offline. So Alrossa is selling off remaining stock on Amazon. What they have there is all there is.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Schöne was a shaving products company that, as far as I can tell, had Fatip make the razor for them. That company is no more; the web site is offline. So Alrossa is selling off remaining stock on Amazon. What they have there is all there is.
Alrossa, is the company I was thinking of.

BTW, a Fatip for $15

That’s a really great deal. So tempting but with the Schöne and a FOCS already in hand, and guessing that my giant mitts will disagree with the little Piccolo handle, I feel like it would just be extraneous.

I do like my Schöne very much, and at $22 on Amazon for me in the US I was very pleased with the deal. It’s too bad that can’t be had from elsewhere.

I keep seeing people saying that the Schone is a bit better than Fatip and I might sell my Fatip and buy the Schone. I already have the FOCS and I really like it, but as you know the idea of having another razor makes you more excited than shaving with a very good one :D.

Top Bottom