What's new

Schicks on Sale Types L to O +/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking of this sale for some time - as some may know I love my Schick Injectors. But I've decided I want to pass along some examples from a collection that I just don't use to shave. I'd like this to be sold as a single set, conus only with payment via MO (USPS only) or Paypal. Your collection will be securely wrapped & shipped next day after receiving funds ..

I will also include some Injector blades in case .. one 7 pack of modern "Chicks" one 7 pack of the superb vintage Schick Plus Platinums ..

Left to right are a Dutch Championship L-?, still carded but the card is ratty .. blade blank may be there

Revere L-5 with the silver handle .. I spent months looking for this one

Easy Rider I think .. hate to lose that as that was when ..

Golden 500 Case & Mint

Schick Stick -

Schick Type M

Two Type N's ---

Type O not a clone, still has the blank blade. If you've read this far this is the unobtanium,

Tennis Can Type L with Twin Blades - this is unopened so canna guarantee what's inside

DSC00683.JPG

If anyone would like some references I have sold here before - or if you'd like additional pictures just PM me and let me know what you'd like to see ..

Thanks for looking

Whole deal for $350

Gary

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I must be thinking in old days values - I should have said $300 shipped & insured for the lot .. but can't edit the post now

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Guess there's not as many Schickheads lurking about the BST as I imagined - price reduction to $ 275 USD shipped & insured conus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom