What's new

Schick type O - scored

Hello,

I had to share this with you guys. I am very excited to have scored a type O NOS

I do not know what i ll do with it maybe i ll start a poll...
proxy.php

F.

Sent from Mars

That is a horrible razor. You should send it to me so that I can properly dispose of it for you. :lol:

Seriously, that is an awesome score! Good job. The O-types can be very hard to find.

I suggest you open it and shave with it then post a review of it.

I have always thought they looked sexy but gave up on finding one but i did score one.

They come with japanese twin injector so i assume this is what they recommend

Sent from Mars

Very awesome find, and just as I was telling folks of the good things about my clone Type O. Personally I think you should write in your will that I'll get it after you die, and then send me your address.

I have always thought they looked sexy but gave up on finding one but i did score one.

Sent from Mars

The single Injector blades should also work just fine in that razor, from what I have read.

Sent from Mars

I have one, too. With a single injector blade it shaves like an L or N. With a twin blade, it soars to incredibility.

I think you're really going to love it.

I have one, too. With a single injector blade it shaves like an L or N. With a twin blade, it soars to incredibility.

I think you're really going to love it.

How many shaves do you get out of the the twin ?

Sent from Mars

Top Bottom