What's new

Schick Repeater in Sterling?

Maybe o***h is OPRAH :ohmy:, as you would need Oprah Money to spend the amount of money this person does.

That was a beautiful repeater, would love to have one just like it, but would never spend that kind of money on any razor.

It's a shame the current TSA regulations prohibit the Repeater from being carried on. Such a cool travel razor. You could travel around the world with one loaded with P74 or Schick blades. I'd describe that auction as greedy as usual. Not even a best offer option.

I would rather the price be high like that than closer to the price of silver. I'm almost positive that some sterling razors have gone for less than silver prices, and I see danger in that.

Two years ago, I remember seeing this razor (not this exact one but with the "sterling silver" stamp) at an antique shop for $75. I thought it was way too much then but also, those were my newb days....Now I have an idea of the value of things and know how to polish silver.
That antique dealer has passed on and his store is shut down. I wonder what became of that razor..........If I knew then what I know now.

Two years ago, I remember seeing this razor (not this exact one but with the "sterling silver" stamp) at an antique shop for $75. I thought it was way too much then but also, those were my newb days....Now I have an idea of the value of things and know how to polish silver.
That antique dealer has passed on and his store is shut down. I wonder what became of that razor..........If I knew then what I know now.

thats how life works. everything in the bast is always 20/20. i kick myself knowing the things i could have bought but didnt.

There's a shop over the bridge from here where the guy has about half of a repeating razor in a case and wants $50. No blade cartridge, no cover. Oh and it's beat to death, you wouldn't want it for parts.

Top Bottom