What's new

Schick proline fit mongoose ?

Hi

I am currently in japan on a trip and found 2 boxes of schick proline p20.

They look like tgey were designed to fit feather ac system for their own knock off. I can see they are on sell on amazon jp in boxes of 20 or 30.

Unfortunatly i fon't have my mongoose at hand to check but has anyone got experience with those blades ?

Ah, just saw when you first posted this request, sorry. I'm guessing you're already back in the UK now and already have your answer? I ordered some anyway to try out with my Kai Captain and Feather RG and SS which are now en route....

I am still on the road but they git my DX. The holes are similar to my AC so i believe they will fit a mongoose...

F.

I got a pack of 20 proline blades, and I just checked with my batch 2 Mongoose, and it fit just fine. I'm not going to test it because I want to shave with my new folding AC SS!

They can be purchased from beauba.com for 9.38 per 20 pack, but I bet shipping is a beast( from Japan).

marty

I got two good shaves out of the Proline, and then in the middle of the third shave (Feather RG) it just really started dragging. The closest blade to hand was a Kai Captain Mild Pink which was in my Kai Captain, so I switched that in and finished the shave with no issue. I'd expect more than 2 and a half shaves out of these blades, but maybe I just had a dud?

If ot wa dud it would have been blunt from the start no ?

I had my first shave with a proline yesterday it was pretty nice. It s definitly less sharp than an ac but also more forgiving. That s my initial impression.
Funny fact the blade is oiled, the same way you would oil your straight for storage...

Top Bottom