What's new

Schick L1 handle Color

I only realized today that it is dark grey and not black as the Adjustable.
The head is marked H1. So is the grey handle a common one?
0F5CDADF-BB14-4DBF-A06D-D85BD3C32091.jpeg

I agree with Fred, a shade of black. I do have a grey Eversharp Eagle L1 which I think is rare. First on the top row left. I think my black L1s are the same shade as yours.
View attachment 1264605
Based on my screen and your picture I would say mine is the exact tone as your top left one.

Tomorrow I’ll try a pic with natural light and no editing. Btw the blue and yellow one look great!

Might be, this was just personal curiosity. The main thing is still how it shaves and if my face likes the Chinese Schicks or the Personnas better….
Also my next order from Connaught should include some Prolines B20/B30.

Might be, this was just personal curiosity. The main thing is still how it shaves and if my face likes the Chinese Schicks or the Personnas better….
Also my next order from Connaught should include some Prolines B20/B30.

Lovely injectors. How do you like these two - or are you still waiting for blades?

Lovely injectors. How do you like these two - or are you still waiting for blades?
Only 1 shave in with the L1 and Personna so the jury is still out.
The Adjustable with the Chinese Schick Is a super smooth cruiser even wide open.

Biggest suprise was the B2, looks a bit awkward and unwieldy but shaves really well (Chick again).
0B7100F6-248D-4153-9385-DF51C9E1F54F.jpeg

Top Bottom