What's new

Schick Krona Adjustable? (pic)

Vacation googling my favorite hobby I stumbled upon this very interesting razor that I never knew existed.

B18076BC-CDCF-4B03-BAAD-5742038C10EC.jpeg

I also found this youtube clip of how it functions

Anyone got any further intel on this fascinating beauty?

R

romsitsa

Hello,

it was a pre-production run or in house prototypes. Some belive three known examples exist, I wote for four. The patent is available via google.

Adam

Thanks Adam and Jim, great info on this interesting razor. I did not know of this one even after 2 years of reading a lot about DE’s so obviously I got curious, sorry for my ignorance :thumbup1:

Adam - I vote for 4 too, because I am sure that 1 specimen got exported to Denmark to test it in a European market ... and it is now lying in an antique shop near me ;)

R

romsitsa

I simply can't remember and can't find the thread. Maybe the Danish one is a fifth. I'd leave it in the shop, if too many pop up it won't be extremely rare anymore. :001_005:

Adam

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks Adam and Jim, great info on this interesting razor. I did not know of this one even after 2 years of reading a lot about DE’s so obviously I got curious, sorry for my ignorance [emoji106]1:

Adam - I vote for 4 too, because I am sure that 1 specimen got exported to Denmark to test it in a European market ... and it is now lying in an antique shop near me ;)
Undoubtedly, Peter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hello,

it was a pre-production run or in house prototypes. Some belive three known examples exist, I wote for four. The patent is available via google.

Adam

At least 2 of them are owned by B&B members; 1 was found at a yard sale and the other was purchased from a gentleman who used to work as a janitor at Schick plant in Milford, Connecticut.

Top Bottom