What's new

Schick Injector Type E

E9BDFCBA-855A-4D5B-9B52-D99C6B938810.jpeg
51F25F58-4DE7-468A-93C3-4CA1CFDD8C69.jpeg
4FD7AB15-28FC-4439-84A1-1212E71A6FBE.jpeg
A1736047-91EB-4764-B138-1D67C099D7EF.jpeg
Just took delivery and cleaned. The coolest part is the 20 year guarantee on the underside of the case.

It’s out of warranty, but very very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, no warrantee. What a bummer.

First time I ever polished a razor container....LOL!! Had to glue the red interior back, but other than some toothpaste and brass polish, it cleaned up without much effort.

Beautiful E-2, one of my favorite shavers!
Looks like your's is a later model, and the spring is fixed. The earlier ones could be slid to the side and opened for cleaning, but not this one. Don't try to force it open. Enjoy the shaves!

Beautiful E-2, one of my favorite shavers!
Looks like your's is a later model, and the spring is fixed. The earlier ones could be slid to the side and opened for cleaning, but not this one. Don't try to force it open. Enjoy the shaves!

Yeah, was not sure if it was an E2 because of the fixed spring. Thank you for letting me know. I wasn't going to mess with it anyway. I have the head only soaking in Dawn and warm water.

Yeah, was not sure if it was an E2 because of the fixed spring. Thank you for letting me know. I wasn't going to mess with it anyway. I have the head only soaking in Dawn and warm water.

My understanding is that if an E has a fixed spring, it's not an E2 (or E1). Fixed spring E razors are E3 or later.

My understanding is that if an E has a fixed spring, it's not an E2 (or E1). Fixed spring E razors are E3 or later.
Since I left that post I check Renado. The E2-E5 were block on the side. The E2 had “wings”. The E1 and some E2 types did open. I’m looking for an E1.

Since I left that post I check Renado. The E2-E5 were block on the side. The E2 had “wings”. The E1 and some E2 types did open. I’m looking for an E1.

I've been looking for an E1 for a long time. Let me know if you find a spare!

My two E2s (with the swiveling spring) are my favorite injector-blade razors among many, and am looking for the E1 to round out my collection (of two) swivel-spring injector razors.

From my understanding the E1 has a different spring more of a flat design. The E-2 has the rounded spring. The early E-2 did open, but not the later ones. The E-3 the lines on the safety bar are straight and parallel, unlike the irregular ones on your razor.

From my understanding the E1 has a different spring more of a flat design. The E-2 has the rounded spring. The early E-2 did open, but not the later ones. The E-3 the lines on the safety bar are straight and parallel, unlike the irregular ones on your razor.
Yes, A flat with wings. Another difference is the top or head which lays flat on the blade whereas the E2 is slightly raised at angle.

I too have a Type E Schick Injector that opens. I believe it's the most aggressive of all my injectors! An untamed hungry tiger! Extreme caution needed if one has thin skin.

I recently used the E, G, and I type injectors, while the E type has a tad bit more blade feel, there was no real increase in efficiency.

I found myself applying a considerable amount of pressure with all three to achieve the results I'm use to.

They're not capable of BBSing my head shave, had to clean up with a different razor.

I recently used the E, G, and I type injectors, while the E type has a tad bit more blade feel, there was no real increase in efficiency.

I found myself applying a considerable amount of pressure with all three to achieve the results I'm use to.

They're not capable of BBSing my head shave, had to clean up with a different razor.

I compared my new "opening" E2 with a Barbasol FH. Both delivered a quality, near perfect result using WTG and ATG with no cleanup. I never felt the need to apply more pressure to the Schick.

Top Bottom