What's new

Schick Injector Twin Blades sourcing?

Hey guys

I searched to see if I could find a dedicated thread for this topic, and couldn’t find one (although there are snippets about this in numerous threads). So here goes…

Can someone point me to a good source for Schick Injector Twin Blades?

I understand that these are now only produced in Japan?

I have seen these on Amzn and _Bay, but not only are the costs high; it also appears there are additional costs and hassle for shipping, importation fees, etc…

Does any of the razor sites source these so there’s a single fee?

Has anyone ever done a group buy to spread the costs out among members?

Anywhere to get one key/magazine for a trial?

I would like to give these a go, as the blade life is supposedly phenomenal, and does not clog with certain types of beards. Seems worth a shot.

I appreciate the help!

Hey guys

I searched to see if I could find a dedicated thread for this topic, and couldn’t find one (although there are snippets about this in numerous threads). So here goes…

Can someone point me to a good source for Schick Injector Twin Blades?

I understand that these are now only produced in Japan?

I have seen these on Amzn and _Bay, but not only are the costs high; it also appears there are additional costs and hassle for shipping, importation fees, etc…

Does any of the razor sites source these so there’s a single fee?

Has anyone ever done a group buy to spread the costs out among members?

Anywhere to get one key/magazine for a trial?

I would like to give these a go, as the blade life is supposedly phenomenal, and does not clog with certain types of beards. Seems worth a shot.

I appreciate the help!
Are you us based?

Unfortunately ebay is usually the best source and they can really increase in price. If you keep an eye out for them you can get decent deals occasionally.

If you decide to buy in bulk, you can use Google Chrome to visit Rakuten Japan. There is a service you can get from them to set up a receiving address in Japan for the vendor where it will then be forwarded to you in the USA. I don't have the links at hand, but they should be easy to find

If you decide to buy in bulk, you can use Google Chrome to visit Rakuten Japan. There is a service you can get from them to set up a receiving address in Japan for the vendor where it will then be forwarded to you in the USA. I don't have the links at hand, but they should be easy to find

Good to know… Thanks!!!

Top Bottom