What's new

schick injector newbie

Just got started with a schick injector and really like it. Can anyone suggest the best set-up? What is your favorite model/year? Favorite blade? Most importantly, where can one find this stuff??
thanks!

okay that makes sense... anyway as a newcomer to the sport, I've found the injector the best yet. any other advice or commentary on the injectors is very welcome. it's a single blade, but apparently not what folks on this forum are looking for...or not?? anyway, me-likey -- so who's got some good ideas how to enhance the injector experience? thanks in advance!

I have one, but I have only shaved once with it. NOT because I thought it was sub-par though. Actually, I thought it was a really great razor. But in an attempt to work on my technique I went on a one-month fidelity kick with my Gillette #66. Looking forward to giving the Injector another go soon. I did feel like the CVS blade left a little to be desired. Who knows - will give it another go, and maybe try some Shick blades.

Yes, I do suspect my technique somewhat as well. We'll see how it goes when I pick it back up.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
rc20007 said:
okay that makes sense... anyway as a newcomer to the sport, I've found the injector the best yet. any other advice or commentary on the injectors is very welcome. it's a single blade, but apparently not what folks on this forum are looking for...or not?? anyway, me-likey -- so who's got some good ideas how to enhance the injector experience? thanks in advance!

I've heard this thing of ours referred to as many things, but I have to say that this is the first time I've heard it referred to as a sport.

RC20007, you've opened up an entire new world for me, one of endless possibilities. I can see it now-

"But honey, I was just chatting talking with the guys about sports."
"What, this stuff? Why, it's athletic gear. I'm an ath-uh-leet!":lol:

Top Bottom