What's new

Schick Injector- Head issue

I bought a Type L injector where the previous blade was jammed, on the right side the blade had risen. I have managed to finally eject it and insert a new blade.
The issue is that on the right side you can push the bar a few millimetres.
It's probably not noticeable to the untrained eye. Will this effect the shave quality? I have promised it to a friend.

I bought a Type L injector where the previous blade was jammed, on the right side the blade had risen. I have managed to finally eject it and insert a new blade.
It's probably not noticeable to the untrained eye. Will this effect the shave quality? I have promised it to a friend.

In my experience it just may cause a shave issue. Hate for you to give it to your friend only to have him slice his face like salami at the deli. They are pretty easy to come by cheaply on the popular auction site. Maybe pick him up a different one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If by "the bar" you mean the serrated guard bar, then being able to push it by a couple of millimeters would allow the blade gap to change drastically. I don't think that it would be safe to use.

Top Bottom