What's new

Schick injector blades advice

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I have been quite impressed by them. I shaved a week with a "Chick" in my M1 adjustable, and went on to another razor, but @cryhavoc was on shave #20 with one last time I noticed. They're fine. I'm not bothering to shop. If they work, they work.

Reactions: abj
The Schicks sold in Japan are also made in USA. Quite good, though expensive. Available in single and twin blade version:

1632317938507.png

1632317991836.png

Reactions: abj
The Schicks sold in Japan are also made in USA. Quite good, though expensive. Available in single and twin blade version:

View attachment 1332414
View attachment 1332415

I did not know that. I figured they had to come from the same plant as the Prolines. Huh.

I just got my first pack of these and only used for head shaves, but my first impressions are favorable. But like almost everyone else, I also never had a problem with the Chinese Schicks.

Connaughts. I get my blades from them (DE & SE).

REAL Schicks are he best - i still have about 5 left. The Chicks are next best. Personna makes some really good blades, but their injectors aren't nearly as good as the Chicks.

I did not know that. I figured they had to come from the same plant as the Prolines. Huh.

I just got my first pack of these and only used for head shaves, but my first impressions are favorable. But like almost everyone else, I also never had a problem with the Chinese Schicks.
They do come from the same manufacturer as Prolines - both are made in USA by Accutech/Personna.

And sorry DnGolden, don't have any good source on these blades

Top Bottom