What's new

Schick DE triple coated ss blades

I just picked up a tuck of these Schick DE blades, and I am very impressed. I’ve used 2 blades 4 times each in each in the following razors: Blackbird SS solid comb once, open comb once, Muhle R41 GS once, Timeless Bronze .78 OC once. That is a total 4 shaves on each blade. This blade felt the same from the first shave to the last. I only use a blade 4 times and done. This could have continued on but I’m 4 and out.

What impressed me was the smoothness and efficiency. Good blades can be tops in smoothness or efficiency but rarely in both. This blade was a 10 in both. Might be worth a try if you can find them.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I just picked up a tuck of these Schick DE blades, and I am very impressed. I’ve used 2 blades 4 times each in each in the following razors: Blackbird SS solid comb once, open comb once, Muhle R41 GS once, Timeless Bronze .78 OC once. That is a total 4 shaves on each blade. This blade felt the same from the first shave to the last. I only use a blade 4 times and done. This could have continued on but I’m 4 and out.

What impressed me was the smoothness and efficiency. Good blades can be tops in smoothness or efficiency but rarely in both. This blade was a 10 in both. Might be worth a try if you can find them.
Do have a photo or name to these Schick blades?

Do have a photo or name to these Schick blades?
image.jpg

Top Bottom