What's new

Schick B1 repeater

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hey gang, I picked up a B1 model injector but it seems to be missing the loading tray. Is there anyone making them or do I have to hunt for an old one?

16076998003681154159198610641542.jpg
16076998915131112914243293007451.jpg

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Haven't heard of anyone making them -- I'd be interested in one if they did. I think it's a hunt-item. I will say that these Magazine Repeaters aren't difficult to hand load (using needle-nose pliers, an ejected injector blade, and a steady hand), and I've heard that blade loading with the original hardware can be somewhat of a challenge. Apparently modern blades are thicker (or perhaps thinner) and have a tendency to jam when using the magazine repeater....that's what I've heard, I'm a hand-loader when it comes to my A, B, C's (it's easy as 1-2-3....sorry, slipped into a Jackson Five song).

KeenDogg

Haven't heard of anyone making them -- I'd be interested in one if they did. I think it's a hunt-item. I will say that these Magazine Repeaters aren't difficult to hand load (using needle-nose pliers, an ejected injector blade, and a steady hand), and I've heard that blade loading with the original hardware can be somewhat of a challenge. Apparently modern blades are thicker (or perhaps thinner) and have a tendency to jam when using the magazine repeater....that's what I've heard, I'm a hand-loader when it comes to my A, B, C's (it's easy as 1-2-3....sorry, slipped into a Jackson Five song).
Thanks, Fred. I will do just that. Thank you. A very cool art deco design is what drew me in.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I want to say yes....but it's a "logical" guess on my part. I believe that the tray and blades (i.e., the magazine) stayed the same for the repeaters....but I'd love to have confirmation on that. @Whiterook -- do you know?

I am pretty sure they are. I have an original box with a full magazine of replacement blades and it includes loading instructions for both the B and C types. These were war production. I doubt the A type had its own magazine design.

KeenDogg

Awesome. Thanks for the help. I will shave with it this weekend. Will all injector blades work? I don't have any new ones but some old famex injector tor blades and think some old twinjectors around.

Awesome. Thanks for the help. I will shave with it this weekend. Will all injector blades work? I don't have any new ones but some old famex injector tor blades and think some old twinjectors around.
I wouldn't try the twins in it, but any others will work.

Top Bottom