What's new

Scents You Wish Your Favorite Soap/Cream Maker Would Release

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
CBL already makes an Irisch Moos clone (SIR Fougere) and his Roasted Oatmeal Stout is simply divine!
What more could one hope for?

I'd also like to see Stirling make Root Beer Float.
1579206508200.png

I saw plumeria somewhere, but I can't find it in stock, or on the company website... I love the smell of that flower.
Though this has been discontinued Stirling had one... I found it at Shave Shack in stock.
1579206460936.png

Yeah, for example Maggard’s website will just show “Read More”, instead of “Add to Cart” if it is out of stock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MWF - Rose scent
(Or any new scent for that matter!)

I just acquired the MdC Rose, which is my first rose scented soap. It’s very smooth, clean and floral. I can’t really decide if I like it for a morning shave or not. I’ve only used it once. I will have to try it a few more times to see if it grows on me. If so, then yes, I agree a MWF Rose would be very nice.

I just acquired the MdC Rose, which is my first rose scented soap. It’s very smooth, clean and floral. I can’t really decide if I like it for a morning shave or not. I’ve only used it once. I will have to try it a few more times to see if it grows on me. If so, then yes, I agree a MWF Rose would be very nice.

I love powdery rose scents so I'd be all over it if MWF released one.
Or DRHarris for that matter!

So I just shaved with the MdC Rose this morning. My second shave with that soap. Definitely a winner.

Top Bottom