• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

Scentmatchers?

Is anyone familiar with them?

I googled "Old spice Musk" because I want to find reviews on it and scentmatchers.com was the first thing that popped up.

Seems like they have a vast selection of discontinued fragrances (including OS Burley and Whitewater).

I'm intrigued but I thought I'd ask if anyone knew about this site.

I remember reading a few reviews on this company. From what I remember, the whole matching process took a while. They seem to have some mixed reviews.

Yeah, I did more research. It seems to be a hit or miss. They have scents that I've always wanted to try but I would not hunt down a vintage bottle. Like OS Signature. Even other non-OS stuff.

Pretty much why I have never bought a vintage bottle of Shulton Old Spice. I like the current P&G OS and the Indian OS. I can buy them whenever I want and wear them on a regular basis.

With a vintage bottle, I can end up falling madly in love with it and when it's gone, it's gone. Or I can end up not liking it. I dont know whatbit smells like and don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.