What's new

Scentless Beard Oil

I am looking for a scentless beard oil. The only one I've found so far without a scent is fractionated coconut oil. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I make my own.

50% fractionated coconut oil, 25% jojoba, 25% argan

I also make my own moustache wax. Same oil blend, and just add white beeswax pellets till you get to the right consistency. Melt and mix.

I make my own.

50% fractionated coconut oil, 25% jojoba, 25% argan

I also make my own moustache wax. Same oil blend, and just add white beeswax pellets till you get to the right consistency. Melt and mix.

What benefits do you get from the added jojoba and argan oils?

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
What benefits do you get from the added jojoba and argan oils?

Hard to say, as I never just used the coconut oil on it's own. I put in some research as to what oils were good for hair and skin, they popped up, so I ordered them. I've used that mix to good effect, and not changed anything since.

Hard to say, as I never just used the coconut oil on it's own. I put in some research as to what oils were good for hair and skin, they popped up, so I ordered them. I've used that mix to good effect, and not changed anything since.

Thanks. I'll give that mix a try.

Clubman has two different beard oils. Their "Beard & Tattoo Oil" is unscented or VERY lighly scented. I cannot detect any scent to it. Their "Beard Oil" however is scented. Both products are a very thick oil almost like an oil/balm hybrid. Some like it some don't. Personally I own and use both on different days depending if I want scented or not.

Top Bottom