What's new

Scent less after shave balm.

I've had balm pass me by, What I'm looking for is a balm with no scent but will leave my skin feeling luxurious! Any suggestions. Reason for one with no or little scent is I have a poor sense of smell and don't want to pay for scent. I'd rather pay for quality ingredients.

The Italian company Prep has an aftershave balm in addition to the pre-shave cream they have sold for a long time. The balm is scented with essential oils for a vaguely medicinal scent that does not linger long. The pre-shave cream can also be used post-shave but has a much stronger eucalyptus type scent.

1627913505003.png

If on a budget, a nice splash of unscented witch hazel followed by some Cerave moisturizer might do well for you; it works fine for me, is minimally scented, economical, and I've found it more effective than a lot of balms I've tried. As @lancre and @smudge said, Nivea is decent enough and very low-cost, but I do find Nivea a bit runny.

Clinique Post-shave Healer gets my gold star, Nivea Sensitive is OK by me, a bit thin, but it is a great value.

I've had balm pass me by, What I'm looking for is a balm with no scent but will leave my skin feeling luxurious! Any suggestions. Reason for one with no or little scent is I have a poor sense of smell and don't want to pay for scent. I'd rather pay for quality ingredients.

Mysterium Serum by Phoenix would be my top choice
runner up.. Unscented Balm from Stirling Soap Company
Third: Taconic Aftershave Balm... has some smell but it's not a fragrance.. just the ingredients.. was my favorite until I found Mysterium Serum

HM: Geo Trumper Skin Food Sandalwood.. so lightly scented that it's pretty much zero.

Top Bottom