What's new

Scent it Forward Thread.

Tired of waiting for the train? Let's move on. I got this idea from Basenotes.

* I will post my wardrobe, and the first person to post below me will get to chose 1 - 3 samples of something I have. Of course, we can always increase the "quota", but lets Keep it simple for now so we do not end up like the train.
* The person who will receive the samples posts his wardrobe and then the next one gets to chose.

The only requirement is seriousness. If you consider that your collection of colognes is not that diverse, you can always add something smelly of comparable value: coffee, tea, shaving cream etc. There are already other PIFs on equipment, so let's keep that separated. Notice I said comparable value, not price $$$. If you liked the gesture someone sent you, give back something similar.

Wardrobe

**ups, it was supposed to be called "Spray it Forward Thread"

Last edited:
Oh, if you're into tea I blend my own kick *** Earl Grey. Very heavy on Bergamot. I also make my own deer jerky, shave soap and Bay Rum if you can't find any other fragrances you'd like.

Last edited:
I'll take you up on the '59 Tabac and the Iquitos.
PM Received.
Just so you know, the 59 is the date it was released, not the date it was bought. :blushing:
After watching your wardrobe of vintage stuff, I will try to find something you may like.:w00t: For the next person who gets to choose, I specially recommend the "Jovan Sex Appeal". Even Luca Turin (critic of fragrances) gives the thumbs up in his book.

And so it starts

Last edited:
PM Received.
Just so you know, the 59 is the date it was released, not the date it was bought. :blushing:
After watching your wardrobe of vintage stuff, I will try to find something you may like.:w00t: For the next person who gets to choose, I specially recommend the "Jovan Sex Appeal". Even Luca Turin (critic of fragrances) gives the thumbs up in his book.

And so it starts

Ah, I was hoping that wasn't the case, but I'm happy with Tabac from any generation. :biggrin: Most of the Tabac I have is 60s/70s NOS, so something a little fresher won't hurt.

+1 on the Sex Appeal. It's one of the few Jovan fragrances I still like ( I went on a big musk kick a few years back, now barely wear it.) If you should ever come across Sex Appeal², which has been discontinued for several years, give it a try. It smells like it should cost 50.00 an ounce.

Bump!

Got my assortment from Isaias and wanted to publicly thank him for the awesome decants. He threw in a few extras, and there's not a dud in the batch.

Surprised no one else is wanting to get it on this so far. I figured out of a few hundred different scents someone would want to try something they haven't sampled yet...

Top Bottom