What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Ending the year right in Robert Piguet Bois Noir (if you have not sniffed this imagine a slightly lighter dryer Black Afgano). This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I like this perfume, but I would prefer that the sandalwood note was more dominant. On my skin the sandalwood is tempered by lavender. But i love it. It is a very good scent, with hight quality ingredients, very well blended

That sounds about right. To me, not really a sandalwood scent the way most scents named "sandalo" are. The sandalwood is there but is just not dominant. Does seem high quality to me. I am a big LV fan, overall, pretty much whatever he has done! (There must be some exception to this for me but I cannot think of it.) I do not think I am being simply biased in really liking this one! Easy to wear.

LV Vetiver today for me. A long-time favorite.

Happiest and safe New Year's to everyone!

Today I'm doing Vetiver Extrordinare by Fredric Malle. It's far and away my favorite fragrance of all time and I definitely feel extra special when I have it on. That's what good fragrances do, the elevate you confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom