What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Annick Goutal Vetiver

Applying what's left of a broken decant Mudassir sent. As usual, his customer service was gracious and helpful.

Penhaligon's Castile

Another keeper from Pen's. For some reason I was expecting something rich and woody, don't ask me why. I was so relieved to get a blast of neroli instead, which is one of my favorites florals. What a beautiful scent! This is a little soapy but not bad. It's a clean and fresh smell, a bit green, but the drydown brings in a touch of spice and some musk. Perfect for these hot muggy summer days. Think I'll be putting some more of this on before heading to the office!

proxy.php

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet... smells like a cross between 7-Up and Windex on me. I can't pick out any of the middle or bottom notes.

Evan, it's really fun stuff!

I smelled a handful this morning at a local shop and chose to apply the forest, because it didn't come across as 'Fern' out of the bottle at all but rather a very well blended light fragrance. As it's dried down the fern is there, Im enjoying it.

The Victory Wolf is like AG's Sables on steriods, and Her Violet/Leather comes across (even with heavy application) very, very light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom