Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Caron Yatagan (Vintage)

Creed
proxy.php

Cuir de Russie

A fabulous leather. Refined yet at the same time carries the essence of being a manly scent. It's got a strange top note at times almost a feint citrus and at times an animalic edge (like civet but not civet) to it that I would love to have linger. Of course, the problem with this scent in general is that it tends not to linger long at any stage... Nonetheless, a fabulous piece of scent making while it is around!

Great notes. A great scent!

Montale Taj

Wow that is a strong opening! One spray would do, and I applied 3 small sprays. Hope I don't offend anyone tonite.
Really looking forward to the drydown...

Have you tried Royal Oud by chance? My take is that they're one and the same.

Undecided so far...Any suggestions from the below? keeping it simple this evening. Dinner with the inlaws and Wii with the kids.
Taste of Heaven
Italian Cypress
Bois Morrocan
Full Incense
Patchouli Leaves
GIT

proxy.php
I really wasn't expecting to like this scent. Was given a sample atomizer last time I was chatting with the Creed guy at Nordstrom and he told me to give it a chance. My initial reaction was that I was being chocked by musk. I continued to get ready and kept telling myself how this sample is going to get PIF'd very soon. While out running some errands, I had forgot about the cologne and got a whiff of the dry-down and all I can say is, WOW! This is definitely way outside my norm in scents I wear but I think I'm in love :001_wub:

by Kilian Straight to Heaven
Love this frag! It's one of the few of which I have actually received multiple compliments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom