What's new

Scary Movies for Halloween

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Yeah, lol.
Well, I must say I was expecting that. If you're a steward + a contributor you're home.

Yeah, lol.
Well, I must say I was expecting that. If you're a steward + a contributor you're home.

I don't think Mods make distinctions between Contributors, non Contributors or even Stewards, at least for what I've observed in almost a year, indicates they don't make such distinctions.

IMHO there was nothing wrong with the post, I think the title of this thread is self explanatory. You are certainly entitled to disagree of course.

Just my opinion.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I don't think Mods make distinctions between Contributors, non Contributors or even Stewards, at least for what I've observed in almost a year, indicates they don't make such distinctions.

IMHO there was nothing wrong with the post, I think the title of this thread is self explanatory. You are certainly entitled to disagree of course.

Just my opinion.

I agree. I am neither a contributor, mod, or steward but am a bit offended that it would be suggested that they are prejudicial.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
am a bit offended that it would be suggested that they are prejudicial.

Of course they are not prejudicial. They just like to talk about how this is a family forum where people should behave themselves and be considerate and thoughtful, but when it comes to one of their own they come with statements like "if you have a heart condition - stay away". Ahahah...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Of course they are not prejudicial. They just like to talk about how this is a family forum where people should behave themselves and be considerate and thoughtful, but when it comes to one of their own they come with statements like "if you have a heart condition - stay away". Ahahah...
I can't speak for anyone else but I treat everyone the same way.
Just like I'm treating you here;
You've made your point and your dissatisfaction known, so move on.
Either contribute to this thread in a meaningful way, or don't post in it any more.

My Halloween movie is going to be a 1963 Japanese film, MATANGO. It's the grim tale of castaways on a deserted island, where psychotropic mushrooms are the only food. I've seen most of the obvious horror features out there, so this looked like it would be...well, kind of off-beat.

$matango.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom