proxy.php

Uno 520 - Strawberry Pearl

proxy.php

Filarmonica Inlay

proxy.php

Hornet - Bronze Pearl

proxy.php

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful razors Jose, great work. That Jones razor is a flashy devil, :lol:. I love it :thumbup:.

Great work Jose. I really like the faux tortoise and man the clearance of the point with the wedge on that Uno 520 in Strawberry Pearl is insane!

I also like the bronze pearl set. Very, very nice my friend. Sweet eye candy selection. :)

all very nice scales - but that hornet blade is awesome. will it be going up for sale, or does it already have a home?

Thank you very much guys :001_smile, I worked my butt most of the weekend to get them done.

Im glad you are enjoying the pictures, I actually find they are much nicer in person. I think someone told me photobucket is to blame, or maybe thats just a good excuse for a new camera :laugh:

Thank you fellas, yea i like pinless, its my thing I guess :biggrin1:

haha yea man the storm was crazy lots of high wind and rain. Was fun our weather is usually boring and hot :tongue_sm

I went out driving in town after it was over and found 4 craftsman BBQ lids but no pits :laugh:

That inlay looks pretty darn good on the Fili!!! I like that IMP, almost Black Widow like:scared:(lets out a school girl shreek)

Very nice!

Thank you :thumbup1:
Nicely done! I am drawn to the translucent and
transparent scales.
~Richard
I know man me too, thank you :001_smile

That inlay looks pretty darn good on the Fili!!! I like that IMP, almost Black Widow like:scared:(lets out a school girl shreek)

Was my intention, funny thing my workshop has lots of them so I have to be careful when I handle things around there :blink:

Top Bottom