What's new

Scad

Does this qualify me for / mean I have SCAD?

i had to hold myself back from getting a small tube of C.O. Bigelow at BBW as I kept thinking to myself "alright I've got enough creams / soaps for at least 2 years.

Got the Omega and Musgo Real this morning at Peppercorn in Boulder since I was there for breakfast.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 56
Its Sad but you may have SCAD.

I guess shaving products is my "vice". I don't smoke / drink (ok maybe 2 drinks a month) / do drugs. There could be worse things right?? I'm also thinking of getting at least one kind of shave SCAD in each a cream from both tube AND tub and a soap ( so far I've only found TOBS "meets" this "criteria. SCAD with some OCD will be interesting for sure. :001_rolle

Prorasso green and red come in a tube AND a tub, just sayin.

Oh ya by the way, you don't have enough creams, you should likely, at minimum double your current stash.

Glad I could help.

Prorasso green and red come in a tube AND a tub, just sayin.

Oh ya by the way, you don't have enough creams, you should likely, at minimum double your current stash.

Glad I could help.

I was thinking of Prorasso green as it comes in cream as a tub and a tub and also as a soap! Either that or TOBS has the same "set-up". Also I think I found the 14 scent sampler of TOBS.

Who cares? If you can afford the purchases why not? I'm assuming we're all adults here who understand the importance of budgeting and prioritizing our expenses. Food and rent vs a new cream, wait don't answer that. Just enjoy the ride. Personally, prior to DE shaving, I hated to shave, I hated the smell of that blue gel from the can but I used it anyways. Now, I enjoy shaving and I look forward to the different scented products in my rotation. If you want it get it, if you don't like it, offer up a PIF or put it on the BST.

Top Bottom