What's new

Scad!!!

In the light of my new found acquisition disorder, I have decided to pickup a few things from Charles over at QED. That said, I plan on picking up a couple of his shave sticks, some Taylors Avocado, and a limes SC. That said, any recommendations for the "best" limes SC. I tried Trumpers today and it was fabulous but wanted to see what everyone else's experience/preference might be.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The Trumper's lime is nice, but I don't even place it in my top three. I find it dries my mug out more than most. Castle Forbes, Coates, and QED make very nice versions of lime. Taylor offers a slightly different version with their lemon/lime, and AOS makes a delightful lemon.

Trumpers Limes is pretty lame in my book. QED Fresh Limes is the best scent going, if you like glycerin soaps.

I recently purchased a tub of T&H West Indian Limes and am really enjoying it. It lathers VERY well, smells great, and provides a great shave.

Well gents, I ended up ordering the Taylor's Avocado SC, Trumper's Limes SC, and the QED Sandalwood and Lavender Soaps. The Trumper's Limes gave me a couple of fantastic shaves and the scent was wonderful...may have to try the QED Lime though. Also added the two QED Soaps as well as a fine gentlemen pointed out that I had yet to add a lavender or sandalwood to my arsenal. Now, all is said and done and I await the delivery:001_smile . I'll definitely post my results. Thanks for all of the insight.

teamacacia said:
Well gents, I ended up ordering the Taylor's Avocado SC, Trumper's Limes SC, and the QED Sandalwood and Lavender Soaps. The Trumper's Limes gave me a couple of fantastic shaves and the scent was wonderful...may have to try the QED Lime though. Also added the two QED Soaps as well as a fine gentlemen pointed out that I had yet to add a lavender or sandalwood to my arsenal. Now, all is said and done and I await the delivery:001_smile . I'll definitely post my results. Thanks for all of the insight.

Good job Todd.

Let us know what you think of the Avacado

Top Bottom