What's new

Saw a couple of used CZ's

Just saw a CZ75b (9mm)and a Rami at the Santee location of Discount Gun Mart. 75b was $500 on consignment. Can't remember the price on the Rami. IIRC it wasn't bad though.
Just a heads up if someone is looking in the San Diego area.
IMHO that's a very decent price on the 75b. Much lower than the typical price in the marketplace!
Didn't want to be greedy, so I left them on the shelf.
Prices on their newer/popular are reflective of the current market to some degree, although not nearly as horrible as some stuff that's been posted.
Hope this helps someone!

I should be getting my first CZ out of layaway next week. A railed urban grey suppressor ready SP01. Seems I have a lot to learn about what magazines I can and can't use etc but I think I'm going to really like it. Was only $600, used but didn't look like much.

In my experience the CZ75/75B/85combat series ... ( all basically the same platform ) ... eat any ammo you feed them .. I never get a FTF or FTE ... The only thing I did to mine was polish the feed ramp .. It just works every time ..

CZ is your typical Eastern Bloc firearm. A tad cobby on the finish, bulky and styling from the 60’s. Reliable as Grandpa’s Blue Tick hound. Easy to shoot. Could be more carry friendly, but a proper holster helps a WHOLE bunch.
7FEE8C8B-7EFD-43A9-85DB-D45198CE1622.jpeg

I enjoyed putting a box through it Thursday along with sighting in an Aimpoint PRO in prep for a nightvision class at the end of Feb. Finally got around to trying the Liberty Cosmic on one of my 5.56 carbines in the process, really like it. Not silent but definitely less barky and alleviated most of the echo off the tin roof and concrete at the outdoor range. Did a 50 yard zero.

Had to take a picture of both sides for KT Mech Holsters, getting one of their Akela duty holsters for use with a Surefire x300u-b on a Bladetech drop leg rig. They want a light for the class and that's the light TNVC says the Steiner TOR mini IR laser fits in place of.
proxy.php

Absolutely love CZ, had a Bob White side by side I never should have sold. Still have a couple pistols.

Attachments

• IMG_20210123_211321683.jpg
    IMG_20210123_211321683.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210123_212039129.jpg
    IMG_20210123_212039129.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 7
No handguns or shotties, but three rifles. CZ 527's in .22 Hornet and 6.5 Grendel and a beautiful 550 Safari American in .375 H&H

Top Bottom