What's new

Savinelli question

Are the pipes in their "First pipe" offering any different from the "regular" pipes on offer?

In other words, if I order a "320" style pipe via the first pipe package, is it any different from just a regular 320 elsewhere on their site?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Not that I can tell. I have a Savinelli One (404) Zulu, and it smokes great. It may be that the finish is not as good, but I did not notice a difference between it, and any other Savinelli I have.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Are the pipes in their "First pipe" offering any different from the "regular" pipes on offer?

In other words, if I order a "320" style pipe via the first pipe package, is it any different from just a regular 320 elsewhere on their site?
The 320 is a great pipe...the Author is probably my favorite shape. I like a bigger bowl and the feel in the hand is superb. Not as good for clenching though.

I must admit I was not familiar with this pipe so I looked it up. Wow! what a nice looking pipe. I am very tempted to buy one myself.
This is the one I'm looking at:

Pipe -.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I must admit I was not familiar with this pipe so I looked it up. Wow! what a nice looking pipe. I am very tempted to buy one myself.
This is the one I'm looking at:

View attachment 1141870
If you're a clencher take a look at the 673. A bit lower profile and a little closer to a Rhodesian shape...a better clencher due to its lighter weight overall and still with a similar look and excellent hand feel.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Another pipe to consider is the 321. It’s the same as the 320, just a little smaller. Frankly I find the 320 to have a pretty broad chamber for a beginner and Id recommend the geometry of the 321z it’s also available as a “first pipe”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom