What's new

Sardines - food of the gods - best recipes - post pictures!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Love the Case Bone Hobo! I have Kabar Hobos in the RV. Now you are making me want to upgrade.
Thanks. My wife and kids got me that. Every year I get a new Case knife. Normally the CV instead of the SS. I think they are easier to sharpen, hold an edge better, and get much sharper.
My favorite are the Trappers. Great for processing deer and hogs.

9122CA5D-2D44-48B1-B18F-27996979F0BA.jpeg

I had to restock the Polar sardines. I told him to try them after I found this brand locally. He liked them so much he ate a can a day for 4 days. He even put them on white rice with soy sauce. I never thought of eating them with rice. Glad the store was well stocked with the because they are cheaper there than ordering from amazon.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
View attachment 1155907

I had to restock the Polar sardines. I told him to try them after I found this brand locally. He liked them so much he ate a can a day for 4 days. He even put them on white rice with soy sauce. I never thought of eating them with rice. Glad the store was well stocked with the because they are cheaper there than ordering from amazon.
Sardines over rice is wonderful!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I grew up on sardines. I am lucky to have a Russian grocery store in the neighborhood where they must have half a dozen varieties. I like these:

I like these on a bed of cuke and onion with oil and a splash of vinegar.

Best of all are fresh grilled sardines in Provence or Greece with a baguette and some basic rose.
IMG_0630.jpg
IMG_0630.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Locally I found the Polar sardines in the traditional tin in addition to the round with the clear top. They are less than a dollar.

Top Bottom