What's new

Saponificio Varesino Table of Enthusiasts (SAVATE)

@skypsyd after all this time which is your favorite? Why?
Well, I have all of them, expect the newest one ( next month ) and the oldest and earliest beta is still my absolute favorite overall The best face feel of any soap I have ever shaved with. which is approaching 400 with about 200 in the den. That coupled with the blend of fragrances, just screams perfection to me, and is the only version I have mulitple back ups on the soap and AS. Here is how SV stacks up for me

1. 70th Anniversary
2. Stella Alpina
3. Felce Aromatica ( both beta versions )
4. Dolomiti
5. Manna De Sicilia
6.Tundra Artica
7. Cosmo
8. Flying Mango.

Hope that Helps

Well, I have all of them, expect the newest one ( next month ) and the oldest and earliest beta is still my absolute favorite overall The best face feel of any soap I have ever shaved with. which is approaching 400 with about 200 in the den. That coupled with the blend of fragrances, just screams perfection to me, and is the only version I have mulitple back ups on the soap and AS. Here is how SV stacks up for me

1. 70th Anniversary
2. Stella Alpina
3. Felce Aromatica ( both beta versions )
4. Dolomiti
5. Manna De Sicilia
6.Tundra Artica
7. Cosmo
8. Flying Mango.

Hope that Helps

Just to let you know I believe Italian barber already has the new one. Can I ask why flying mango is at the bottom?

Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone here could help. I have recently found out that Pannacrema verde and SV Dolomiti both irritate my skin. I would think that would mean that SV 70th would probably irate my skin as well. What do you guys think? The bath soaps do not seem to irritate my skin and I really love the smell of the 70th, but I don't wanna order it just to find out that I can't use it. Can someone help somehow. Thanks guys

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone here could help. I have recently found out that Pannacrema verde and SV Dolomiti both irritate my skin. I would think that would mean that SV 70th would probably irate my skin as well. What do you guys think? The bath soaps do not seem to irritate my skin and I really love the smell of the 70th, but I don't wanna order it just to find out that I can't use it. Can someone help somehow. Thanks guys

Get a sample, link, try it, find out for sure. Anything else would be somebody's guess and nothing more.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I would post a link, but I don't think I'm allowed to do that. And I would post their picture, but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to do that either.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
It was posted on their FB page

upload_2018-3-15_19-15-41.png

Thanks.

I used the Opuntia shaving soap and aftershave this morning. Usual great lather and the scent of both seemed stronger to my old nose than that of my other SV products. I have read that Opuntia smells similar to Creed Aventus; however, I don't have any to compare to and, because of its price, most likely will not. Although, if Aventus smells like Opuntia, maybe I'll pick up a decant or two. :001_rolle
SV has released another great product and I will definitely purchase more in the future.

Just got Felece 4.3 and can't wait to try it tomorrow. I really like the 4.1 version and Cosmo is my other SV and I love them both so I'm really eager to see if 4.3 is yet another improvement on my second favourite soap. It might become my favourite if it improves just a bit more.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Just got Felece 4.3 and can't wait to try it tomorrow. I really like the 4.1 version and Cosmo is my other SV and I love them both so I'm really eager to see if 4.3 is yet another improvement on my second favourite soap. It might become my favourite if it improves just a bit more.

Your favorite is?

Top Bottom