What's new

Saponificio Varesino (SV) Soap Samples - Poll

SV Samples - what sample size is most appealing?

• Small Jar - 10g, like Maggard's or Razor Company's samples (more expensive)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Small resealable 2x3" plastic bag - 5g (least expensive)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No preference

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard of Saponificio Varesino soaps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The excellent SV Italian soaps are currently not offered as samples. I'm considering in the future buying all 12 SV soaps and offering samples, but am interested in what's more appealing regarding size and container.

lasta

Blade Biter
I voted no preference.

I would prefer if they offered something along the lines of "scratch and sniff" and send those out for free (or as cheap as possible). Pick the scent I like then buy a puck.

If it happens, it wouldn't be for several months, as I'd need to dedicate time, money & the collection of soaps & sample materials. I would plan to sell entire sets, not single samples of 70th Anniversary, Dolomiti, Tundra, etc. I guess my real questions is, as I'm looking to spend a considerable amount of money, would folks generally be interested in this idea?

I voted for the 5g size. Perfect for evaluation.

I have a bunch of Maggards samples that got used once or twice, and I'll probably never use again. Too costly to ship / PIF to someone.

Also SV is a triple milled soap. A Maggards sized sample would be overkill for evaluation purposes. You might get 10 shaves from a Maggards sized sample of SV. Also as a side note Maggards offers MDC samples and they have commented on how difficult this soap is to package in sample sizes.

If it happens, it wouldn't be for several months, as I'd need to dedicate time, money & the collection of soaps & sample materials. I would plan to sell entire sets, not single samples of 70th Anniversary, Dolomiti, Tundra, etc. I guess my real questions is, as I'm looking to spend a considerable amount of money, would folks generally be interested in this idea?
My recommendation would be for the full set to be 5Gs, for someone who is new to the line. With the option for individual samples at 10G, for those that have or use it currently (you can also require to have a minimum of x # of 10G samples)
I just got 2 SV soaps and loved them. I’m very interested in exploring more scents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom