What's new

Saponificio Varesino Bath Soaps

Recently, I wanted to buy some new SV shave soaps. They are a bit pricey (but worth every penny), especially if you buy one and don't really care for the scent. So I decided to buy one of each of their bath soaps: Opuntia, Dolomiti, Felce Aromatica, Tundra Artica, Stella Alpina. This way I could sample the fragrance. The bath soaps are very affordable and as I discovered, the quality of the bath soaps are incredible. And as it turns out, I love all the scents I have tried so far. Has anyone out there tried the SV bath soaps?

That is really a great ideal. I have only tried sample aftershave. They have many different scents, and really they all are nice.

These are a part of my regular rotation. TK Maxx usually only stocks the scrub versions, but occasionally normal versions are available. They are great, and a good alternative to Castelbel soaps from Portugal.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
They are unquestionably very good, but too pricey for me. I have other great Italians that perform just as well at a much lower price. IMHO.

I love the 70th anniversary scent so splurged and bought some soap. It’s good, but WAY overpriced. It’s not that strong a scent either.

I get the bars at TJ Maxx for like $3-4 which is an amazing deal to me. The best quality bar soap I've tried yet, always smell great, and last forever. Absolutely love them.

Yeah I have picked some up from TJ Maxx before. Have tried 70Th Anniversary and Cosmo. Still have a scrub one waiting to be used. They are not bad at all and triple milled but found them a tad drying co.paored to other Artisan bath soaps so usually use them in rotation rather than start to finish.

I have been using one of there Black Soap Exfoliating Soap Bars since May last year a couple of times a week. Its a big 300g bar and an excellent product. I have the coconut exfoliating soap bar ready to try next.

Top Bottom