What's new

Saponificio Bignoli Licorice and Mint

I was attracted to this one for no there reason than the mention of licorice, a favorite childhood candy. A bit difficult to find. Only Italian Barber carries the brand in this part of the world and they don't list Licorice and Mint. EnglishShavingCompany lists it but it was out of stock when I looked. Finally found it in stock at Connaught. Delivered in about a week for a total of about 19 bucks.

Scent is wonderful and the performance is as good as any other soap I own including SV and MdC. Happy to add this one to my rotation.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Sounds pretty good. I think that I might like this cream as well. Any chance of a photo?

I just bought this as well as the Blueberry and Moss from EnglishShavingCompany. I’m excited to try them both.

I was attracted to this one for no there reason than the mention of licorice, a favorite childhood candy. A bit difficult to find. Only Italian Barber carries the brand in this part of the world and they don't list Licorice and Mint. EnglishShavingCompany lists it but it was out of stock when I looked. Finally found it in stock at Connaught. Delivered in about a week for a total of about 19 bucks.

Scent is wonderful and the performance is as good as any other soap I own including SV and MdC. Happy to add this one to my rotation.
This very nice. Did you detect a touch of menthol in it? I also bought the Blackberry and Moss. I like both of the scents and the Blackberry is a little stronger. Both perform as well as any of my favorites. Very nice creams.

I can't say that I have noticed any menthol in it but mint being part of the scent structure perhaps it's there. I also bought the Agrumi (citrus). I like it also but not as much as the licorice.

Top Bottom