What's new

Saphir Shoe Products

Howdy all!

i recently found out about this great product range and I am very intrigued. Does anyone else here use it? I'd love to see some pics of the shine you guys can get from them.

Im thinking of picking up the renovateur soon and can't decide on which colour I want to get to try for the wax yet.

Can't wait to see what very one else has to say and post!

I know there are a few guys around here that use it, hopefully they will chime in soon with their experiences

I first heard about it here.Great polish,very moist and rich with color.Reminds me of what Kiwi was in the 1960's and earlier.

And i was hopping that the professor would post some of his shoes. I seem to remember you talking about it before!

I know I can find them here in Toronto. Might have to do a google search to see if you can get it there in Calgary.

If all else fails you can order online.

Their products are the best and a good value, considering. It is not so much about the shine as it is what their products do for the leather. The leather seems refreshed every time I shine the shoes and cracks and other blemishes seem to disappear and the leather seems softer. For quality shoes that you intend to keep as long as possible, Saphir is the way to go.

I only use the Renovateur at the moment, but I used it on a pair of tired shoes and it did "revive" the leather quite a bit before polishing. I'm also using it periodically to maintain my newer Park Aves, but I couldn't tell you if it is making a difference. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more of their stuff though. I just caught a deal on AE care products so I'm set for a while.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I use it all the time. In fact, I just finished polishing these with nothing but Saphir

$image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I am a bit conflicted between the cream and the wax. I have both in each color I use. I have been told the was is for high shine, while the cream is for a good shine with a bit more conditioning.

Fantastic stuff.

I found it hard to find in the States and the prices kind of high, and ordered it from England from someone on EBay. Can't say I saved much money, but it was all very satisfactory.

Many times I use the Renovateur on shoes and do not bother with the shoe polish. (Actually, I do not think I have any of the cream only the paste. I would liked to have had some of the cream!)

You really cannot go wrong. It also smells wonderful.

Fantastic stuff.

I found it hard to find in the States and the prices kind of high, and ordered it from England from someone on EBay. Can't say I saved much money, but it was all very satisfactory.

You really cannot go wrong. It also smells wonderful.

Several places online in the USA carry it but I normally buy from Kirby at the Hanger Project. I just bought the Saphir suede shoe kit.

http://www.hangerproject.com/shoe-care-guide/saphir-overview.html

Top Bottom