What's new

Santa Maria del Fiore

Splash smells dead on to a sample of SMN Tabacco Toscano I ordered. Lasts well on me too, I used a lot but got 5-6 hours or lightly wafting. Standard RR splash blend, nice stuff!

Splash smells dead on to a sample of SMN Tabacco Toscano I ordered. Lasts well on me too, I used a lot but got 5-6 hours or lightly wafting. Standard RR splash blend, nice stuff!
Agreed. I have the SMN Tabacco Toscano, and due to the alcohol I can't compare straight out of the bottle, but on my skin, to my nose, they're indiscernible. The splash does have good staying power (almost 6 hours for me), the original SMN TT does last longer as per it's design/purpose. That said, folks interested in having the scent of SMN Tabacco Toscano, can essentially have it for a fraction of the cost with SMdF.

I have used this croap a few times now and I must say I am impressed. The Santa Maria del Fiore croap is a really nice product. Fragrance is a bit strong for my usual no-scent shaving experience, but the lather is great. Lubrication and lather qualities are really nice. I scooped an almond size glob and started with hand lathering and then one the lather started to form I applied it to my face and then continued lathering until i got the consistency i desired. This was an easy one to lather. Fragrance from this soap tends to last a few hours. I think it may be hard to match an aftershave to this one? Great moisturizing properties. There is lots in the jar, so I think this one will last a while.

Resurrecting an old thread to say that I just picked up this soap on a facebook B/S/T forum and it is amazing. It has tons of slickness and cushion; and the post-shave face feel is great. It smells nice, too.

I don't know what is different from this than the other RR soaps I have tried, but it is by far my new favorite.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I also grabbed this recently. Agree that it's very slick. The matching AS has a nice kick, mild menthol cooling, and great scent as well.

Top Bottom