What's new

Sandalwood shave soap recommendations

I was actually looking at this today, have you used the matching aftershave?

Yes, just picked them both up a week or two ago. They smell awesome and are true sandalwood scents. Best smelling sandalwood scent that I have tried yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, just picked them both up a week or two ago. They smell awesome and are true sandalwood scents. Best smelling sandalwood scent that I have tried yet.
Glad to hear it. I pulled the trigger on the set without waiting to hear back. Especially glad to hear that it has a true sandalwood scent. I'm not a fan of sandalwood products that have floral top notes

Glad to hear it. I pulled the trigger on the set without waiting to hear back. Especially glad to hear that it has a true sandalwood scent. I'm not a fan of sandalwood products that have floral top notes

Good choice. You’re going to like that stuff. Let us know what you think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like I'll have to consider ordering a puck of the Fine once I cycle through the rest of my TOBS sandalwood.
I have a puck of Fine Santal Absolute and it's ok, if I was to purchase another Sandal Wood soap it would be
from WSP as I have read good things on this forum about it, it has a nice woody sandal wood scent, and I know
from using other WSP tallow soaps that they are excellent performing soaps

that's some good information there, so many soaps, such little time. It's easy to get over whelmed with everything that's available you know.

Top Bottom