What's new

San Francisco- bricks and mortar stores?

Hi all,
Spending a few days at conference in San Francisco next month (followed by a few days in Napa I think).
Are there any "must see" stores in SF (I'm downtown by Moscone Center) where I can see, smell, and handle wetshaving products?
I was able to visit Merz Apothecary in Chicago earlier this year and had a blast. AMAZING selection, variety (but not a discount store by any means).
Thank you! and Cheers,

Let me piggyback on this thread that I'll also be in the Bay Area at the end of July/First week of Aug. Other than the Art of Shaving store in Walnut Creek, any other shaving shops located in East Bay area of San Ramon/Concord/Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill?

Nancy Boy for sure.

Cable Car Clothiers is an awesome shop. Amazing sport coats, suits, hats, men's accessories, etc. Lots of shaving gear too, but very overpriced. Still worth stopping in.

Ben

Grant's Tobacconist in SF has been carrying Merkur razors and Col Conk stuff for a long time but today I noticed they had some Razorock stuff, Proraso and Cella. I remember seeing XXX, Napoleon's Violet and King Louis; there were some others but the wife gave me the 'look' before I even asked :thumbdown. I'll have to go back and take a closer look, but it's great to see and smell products other than AOS stuff in person.

Top Bottom