What's new

San Diego

Greetings Gents,
Off to San Diego (Rancho Bernardo) for a couple of days. :a12: Anyone have shaving kit stockist recommendations?

Ron,
Hey bud, you should contact John P. He is from SD. You can grab a few beers and talk trumpers :biggrin:

Hi Ron,
When are you going to be in SD?
I am now in Spring Valley, still moving in (still SD county, however). As far as good stockists, I haven't found much; there is a shop in Julian that had some good strops and a few Dovos and a Merkur or two, also one at Grossmont center mall with a few of the same and Conk soap. The Mall in La Jolla has a Crabtree&Evelyn, a body shop, a Sephora; I am still scouting around for more, most of the smaller shops are closed when I am off of work, so that part isn't so easy.....
I am here for the weekend, but will be leaving for next week.
My future brother/sister in law live in Rancho Bernardo.
If he's still in business I have the card of a barber that does an incredible job. Pricy, but not like T&H was, and he blew them away.
PM me for #s etc
John P

Hi Ron,

Don't waste your time looking for shaving shops, go the the zoo or seaworld! Nothing like them in Europe thats for sure...

Regards, Robert

take plenty of towels, for when the Cardinals whoop the Padres again, there will be alot of crying in that town again !!!!!

:a11: :a11: :a11:

Go Cards !!!!!!

mark the shoeshine boy

english_barber said:
Hi Ron,

Don't waste your time looking for shaving shops, go the the zoo or seaworld! Nothing like them in Europe thats for sure...

Regards, Robert
Hello Robert!
Good suggestion. Last time I was in San Diego was 37 years ago! It is really going to be strange.

The zoo is nice....and sea world....and.....and....
there's lots of stuff to do in San Diego.
Last weekend my Dad and new stepmom came to visit me (and my new fiancee) and one of the most fun (and cheap) things we did is joyride the ferry between downtown and Coronado.....couple bucks a pop for a "cruise"...bring food and its a "dinner" cruise....
John P.

Top Bottom