What's new

Sam's Club Whiskey

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Is it any good for mixing with a Cola Soda from time to time? I have really stupid taste buds for anything not beer. Just curious on ANYONE'S thoughts....

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I drink very little these days maybe a pint of beer when I'm out for meal and I usually leave half of that 😅. But when did drink my Dad always told me to drink whisky straight from the bottle. I never did though I always had mine on the rocks or like your asking with some kind of mixer. My mate used to go spare and call me every name under the sun saying I was killing the taste. But thats just the way I liked it

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I drink very little these days maybe a pint of beer when I'm out for meal and I usually leave half of that 😅. But when did drink my Dad always told me to drink whisky straight from the bottle. I never did though I always had mine on the rocks or like your asking with some kind of mixer. My mate used to go spare and call me every name under the sun saying I was killing the taste. But thats just the way I liked it
Thanks for the reply. I was the same way. I have not had a whiskey in probably 40 years or more. I just ALWAYS drank a beer, preferably a draft.

Whiskey straight all tasted like same to me. Bad, lol.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Thanks for the reply. I was the same way. I have not had a whiskey in probably 40 years or more. I just ALWAYS drank a beer, preferably a draft.

Whiskey straight all tasted like same to me. Bad, lol.
Thats why I always put either ice or a mixer in it to kill the taste ;)

Top Bottom