What's new

Sam's Club Koffee!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IMG_20210730_173448694.jpg
Just bought this today at Sam's Club. Not at my regular store, and I think my store only has it in K-cups...or I'm just slipping!

Anyway, this stuff is delicious. I perked a pot for my buddy that turned my free Lazyarseboy couch into a loveseat today. (I need to do a thread on that!)

He's not a koffee snob like me, as I believe he'll drink anything, lol, but I thought it was EASILY the equal of my favorite home brewed Dunkin's! He thought it was "okay."

For ten bucks and some change, downright delicious!

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
"There's nothin' like a good cuppa joe." -- Agent Cooper, Twin Peaks

I do like good coffee. It's just that my criteria are pretty wide, though I have my limits. I'd drink coffee with y'all any time.

O.H.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
View attachment 1304301
Just bought this today at Sam's Club. Not at my regular store, and I think my store only has it in K-cups...or I'm just slipping!

Anyway, this stuff is delicious. I perked a pot for my buddy that turned my free Lazyarseboy couch into a loveseat today. (I need to do a thread on that!)

He's not a koffee snob like me, as I believe he'll drink anything, lol, but I thought it was EASILY the equal of my favorite home brewed Dunkin's! He thought it was "okay."

For ten bucks and some change, downright delicious!

Couch into a loveseat?!?? Oh I GOTTA see THAT!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@Old Hippie :
Yesterday I tried a mix of half Dunkin's and half the Donut Shop stuff.
Was okay, but "muddy" tasting, if that makes sense.
None o' that nonsense today! Straight up Donut Shop, strong, in my real old electric percolator.
Turned out REAL good. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Top Bottom