What's new

Samples

Depends what you're looking for and your location. I add samples onto orders to avoid shipping fees (but I'm in Canada and shipping from the US is costly).

Sterling has virtually all soaps available in a sample size.
Fendrihan offers samples of their creams, and has a TOBS sampler pack available.

Depends what you're looking for and your location. I add samples onto orders to avoid shipping fees (but I'm in Canada and shipping from the US is costly).

Sterling has virtually all soaps available in a sample size.
Fendrihan offers samples of their creams, and has a TOBS sampler pack available.
I want like 1oz Whaley kaw ,Ariana & Evans not 10 ml that’s what I’m looking for thanks brother

I'm not aware of anyone that offers 1 oz samples. Catie's Bubbles samples are 2 oz, even from Maggards. Good luck in your search.

2oz - that’s a supply! I was given a bunch of Murphy&McNeil .5oz samples in little envelopes and thought that was a lotta soap for a test run.

Maggard does have some 1oz Siliski samples in stock.

2oz - that’s a supply! I was given a bunch of Murphy&McNeil .5oz samples in little envelopes and thought that was a lotta soap for a test run.

Maggard does have some 1oz Siliski samples in stock.

I agree on 2oz being a lot for a sample. The 10ml size from Maggards is enough for me to find out if I like a soap or not.

Yep, gotta agree with Stirling - they give you an honest-sized sample at a fair price . Not like the stingy little overpriced samples from Murphy & McNeil. Shannon's Soaps also sends out fair-priced samples of her top-quaity soaps.

Stirling has 1 oz samples As a puck
Wsp has 1 oz samples (even sample packs) in small tins.
Meissner tremonia has small travel size soap creams (but imho they disappoint performance wise, the hard soap should be better)
Scheermonnik makes 1oz sample tins (very nice soap)
however most shops do not carry them so you might have to go to the vendor

take a peak at gifts and care website to get more ideas in the travel size dept.

Some shops make own samples but usually smaller as 1oz and sometimes relative expensive due to the work involved.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
We have many Vendors in the Vendor Forum and some of them will have samples for sale. One who does sell samples is Captain's Choice. If you have a look he also sells Balm samples and I think he even has Aftershave samples. @Captain Pre-Capsize is great to deal with as well.

Top Bottom