What's new

Samples

Where can I can find some samples of the better shaving creams/soaps, aftershaves, etc? Do most companies send any out? I really want to try some of the recommendations on this site, but being brand new to this, I have no clue where to start.

Just Google the home pages of Geo F. Trumpers and Truefitt & Hill, and shoot them an email. Don't bother with Taylor's, they don't send samples. I got a number of samples from Baxter's also by sending them an email.

Randy

Art of Shaving will also send samples within the USA (and possibly to Canada - bu they haven't been clear about that, yet).

I checked out Baxters of Cal, and they actually let you order some samples on their site, you just have to cover the $5 shipping costs.

I sent an email request to The Art of Shaving and asked for a catalog and some samples. I got the catalog no samples. I'm in the USA, and I did say please. :frown: So personally I would recommend not wasting your time or money there.

George

hedliniv said:
I sent an email request to The Art of Shaving and asked for a catalog and some samples. I got the catalog no samples. I'm in the USA, and I did say please. :frown: So personally I would recommend not wasting your time or money there.

George

Go to AOS website, click on Locations (bottom of page), locate closest authorized reseller to you, and go ask for samples.

I managed to pick up some samples for my husband at our local purveyor of AOS. Hubby didn't really care for the product though.

Good Luck,
JoAnna :smile:

Xert said:
Both myself and a friend have had no problem getting sampes from AOS sent to Canada.

Cool. They were very cryptic and non-commital when I spoke with them... rather than trying to figure them out I just gave them my address and said to myself, "hell, if they show up, it'll be a treat and if not, well, it is nothing to me."

Top Bottom