What's new

Samples

So, I've been reading up on colognes, EDT, etc. lately> Just another AD to add to the list.

My question is, which companies send/sell samples of their scents" From what I gather, Creed, GFT and Trumpers will. Are there any others that are must tries? Is there a list out there that supplies samples, similar to the B&B discount listing?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

They all do, you just have to ask. Worst case you'll have to pay for shipping, best case they'll send them free of charge.

Also, do a search for recent posts with the word "decants" - there are several vendors who sell sample size tubes of every imaginable edc/edt/as.

They all do, you just have to ask. Worst case you'll have to pay for shipping, best case they'll send them free of charge.

Also, do a search for recent posts with the word "decants" - there are several vendors who sell sample size tubes of every imaginable edc/edt/as.

Many do, but I would not say all. I've made requests of some companies and offered to pay for samples and gotten no reply (MPG comes immediately to mind). Many, though, are very reasonable and give free samples or samples for a nomiinal cost. Excellent way to get started.

As mentioned above, you can order samples from T&H and C&S - I definitely reccomend both.
Some good options include L'Artisan (can order from website for about $7 for 5 small samples, Floris, Trumpers, Diptyque, and Penahaligons can be good about samples. Creed samples can be obtained from Neiman-Marcus stores. Sephora will give small decants.

If he's still in business Rorschuck is an excellent source for decants at reasonable prices.

Enjoy!

Many do, but I would not say all. I've made requests of some companies and offered to pay for samples and gotten no reply (MPG comes immediately to mind). Many, though, are very reasonable and give free samples or samples for a nomiinal cost. Excellent way to get started.

As mentioned above, you can order samples from T&H and C&S - I definitely reccomend both.
Some good options include L'Artisan (can order from website for about $7 for 5 small samples, Floris, Trumpers, Diptyque, and Penahaligons can be good about samples. Creed samples can be obtained from Neiman-Marcus stores. Sephora will give small decants.

If he's still in business Rorschuck is an excellent source for decants at reasonable prices.

Enjoy!

True enough. Any company that ignores a customer expressing interest in it's products doesn't deserve your money, though, so if they don't reply I wouldn't consider buying from them.

Also, Rorschuck was banned from here last week....

Top Bottom