What's new

Samples PIF

I wanted to put together some samples for someone to try. Some are near empty and would only be enough to sniff and others would be worth a few wears. See the picture below. I will also be adding some more samples of some sort as we go. At least one will be something special and larger than a 1ml dabber

Anyone is welcome in the CONUS but I would prefer someone just getting into perfumes or at least has not tried most of the below.

2 Rules apply

1. You must post your thoughts on some of the scents in the PIF once you have tried them (in this thread in the Fragrance Forum)
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/449361-Fragrance-Samples-Discussion-Thread

2. You will do a PIF in the near term (within 6 months) with the same rules

I will pick a winner July 5th via a random number generator to pick the winner.

Just post an I am in

$IMG_20160610_163943806_HDR[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Excellent PIF. NOT in. Working through an 11 sample set of Imaginary Authors

I'm in. But, I've not had the opportunity to try the fragrances on the forum. Hope that qualifies me?

Looking forward to trying these fragrance samples, if I win?

I'm in. But, I've not had the opportunity to try the fragrances on the forum. Hope that qualifies me?

Looking forward to trying these fragrance samples, if I win?
I should have said you need to review some of the scents you receive.

I'm in! Safe to say I haven't tried any of the pictured samples as I am just dabbling in fragrances. What a great way to pique people's interest in fragrances!!!

I'm not in, thank you for the great PIF. I have 3 dozen different after shaves and maybe 1 1/2 dozen bottles of cologne. Maybe I use one or two of them regularly.

Okay people I thought this was going to get more attention. I WILL be adding some great stuff to this. It could be Epic!

Adding a small dencant of the below to the pif.
$nd_14810.jpg
From another site
for all lovers of leather, hay, hot sun beating on dry grass, and water
evaporating from wet stones by the trickling river. Most of all, it’s for those
who love old stone cities, hot sun, and wide-open spaces basking under a
crystalline blue sky

I am in! I am still trying to find a fragrance that I like and SWMBO likes on me. What I don't like will definitely get re PIFed!
Thanks for the chance!

Top Bottom