What's new

Sampler Set Season

It is the time of year that department stores have fragrance sampler sets on sale. Though not really in the spirit of the season, I usually gift them to myself. I saw Macy’s has a set on sale for $15 with samples of
  • Azzaro Wanted Eau de Toilette, 0.1-oz.
  • Givenchy Gentleman Eau de Toilette, 0.2-oz.
  • Kenneth Cole Mankind Legacy Eau de Toilette, 0.5-oz.
  • Moschino Toy Boy Eau de Parfum, 0.17-oz.
  • Versace Eros Eau de Toilette, 0.17-oz.
Thought I’d start a thread to post similar deals if you see them.

(Disclaimer: I have no connection to Macy’s but I have enjoyed a few of their parades)

sampler sets are great!

penhaligon stack 2.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have known to get lucky occasionally after Christmas with half off on these. I'm so cheap! They are inexpensive enough, but I ALWAYS seem to wait for a sale.

I have noticed a LOT of Adidas sets. Any opinions? I've never smelled any. I do figure that they are more casual...

The regular Adiddas (Moves?) Is a decent aquatic type scent. Have a small bottle that has about 1 more use and have been trying to finish it off. Had a cpuple others (clear/white bottle, and a Orange spray) years ago. The Orange one smelled amazing and my GF at the time really liked it, I ended up getting into it with some young punks at a red light and threw the bottle at them....damn regrets lol:)

I have noticed a LOT of Adidas sets. Any opinions? I've never smelled any. I do figure that they are more casual...

I have their Team Force, Ice Dive, and Dynamic Pulse. Each is around $8 for 100mL. EDT.

Team Force is juniper, citrus, jasmine, amber, tobacco, and grapefruit. It smells nice and is cheap.

Ice Dive is grapefruit, bergamot, sandalwood, patchouli, tonka, amber, and geranium. Good summer scent. Also good to keep in your gym bag / locker.

Dynamic Pulse (or just Pulse) is an aftershave, splash style. It's often kept in stores with the colognes. The profile is aniseed, cedar, tonka, peppermint, green apple, and tobacco. I like this scent. It lasts about 2 minutes on dry skin, or about 30 minutes after a shave.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have their Team Force, Ice Dive, and Dynamic Pulse. Each is around $8 for 100mL. EDT.

Team Force is juniper, citrus, jasmine, amber, tobacco, and grapefruit. It smells nice and is cheap.

Ice Dive is grapefruit, bergamot, sandalwood, patchouli, tonka, amber, and geranium. Good summer scent. Also good to keep in your gym bag / locker.

Dynamic Pulse (or just Pulse) is an aftershave, splash style. It's often kept in stores with the colognes. The profile is aniseed, cedar, tonka, peppermint, green apple, and tobacco. I like this scent. It lasts about 2 minutes on dry skin, or about 30 minutes after a shave.
All three sound like I NEED them.

How long does the first two last. Or long DO the first two last.

You have to forgive me. I was publik skool edified.

All three sound like I NEED them.

How long does the first two last. Or long DO the first two last.

You have to forgive me. I was publik skool edified.
With my skin chemistry, about 25 minutes. With most (read: normal) users, about 2-3 hours.
If you're looking, I have a few bottles I can trade. PM me. No need to derail the thread.

Top Bottom