What's new

Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo

I have had this for a while and have never written a review.

Upfront this is not worth retail but at 35-40 I would buy it again. I don't wear sweet frags often but I do enjoy this when I am in the mood for something sweet and in cool to cold weather.

Top notes: black pepper, cardamom and bergamot.

Middle notes: tiramisu, orange blossom and ambroxan.

Base notes: cashmere wood, sandalwood and tonka bean.

To me this is a sweet creamy scent. Slightly spicy and a little bit of a woody undertone. The tiramisu is most noticeable in the opening and I wish it had more coffee in it. I don't get much bergamot but I can pick up most of the other notes. It is more heavy on the Tonka than anything else and the sandalwood gives it the creamy vibe and the cashmere adds the woody undertone. I feel like the other notes tend to nock down the sweetness just a touch.

Performance is not bad but its not a beast. For me its about perfect without being too big. It projects fairly well and last a solid 4 hours and noticeable for the whole day.

If you like sweet creamy scents I would give it a shot at a discount or find a sample somewhere.

Hope you enjoyed this.

I’ve got a sample I’ve used a few times. Definitely agree with the creamy/sweetness. I get mostly tonka, cardamom, and super mellow vanilla (must be from the tiramisu). Not a heavy favorite overall, but nice once in a while.

I’ve got a sample I’ve used a few times. Definitely agree with the creamy/sweetness. I get mostly tonka, cardamom, and super mellow vanilla (must be from the tiramisu). Not a heavy favorite overall, but nice once in a while.
I agree. Has a light vanilla to me too.

Not manly and to call it Uomo doesn't make sense. But I rather enjoy it on occasion

Top Bottom