What's new

Saluti from Italy

I have just signed up and would like to greet all the members!
I write from Italy, I get help from google translator because my english is bad :)

My path started with a G2 gilette, then electric razors for many years, then double edge and finally straight razors.
When looking for information on the wet-shaving world, I often came across B&B. This site is really cool!

My nickname refers to the great Italian painter, but my real name is Luciano.

I wish happy 2020 to all of you !!!

Benvenuto Luciano, (welcome Luciano)

hai provato la nuova linea Proaso super formula ? ( have you tried the new super formula line from proraso?)

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome !!

Welcome, what part of Italy are you from?

Milano.
Not the best place actually :)

hai provato la nuova linea Proaso super formula ? ( have you tried the new super formula line from proraso?)

No.
Proraso has excellent products, which, however, in my opinion have little "character" and have never particularly attracted me. I am referring, however, to the classic lines, I have never tried recent products.
Considering the really low prices they are sold in Italy, I should give it some chance, and maybe in the future I will.
Now I already have many products in my rotation, I prefer to dispose of them.

I have just signed up and would like to greet all the members!
I write from Italy, I get help from google translator because my english is bad :)

My path started with a G2 gilette, then electric razors for many years, then double edge and finally straight razors.
When looking for information on the wet-shaving world, I often came across B&B. This site is really cool!

My nickname refers to the great Italian painter, but my real name is Luciano.

I wish happy 2020 to all of you !!!

Welcome Luciano!
Happy New Year!

Top Bottom