What's new

Salsa bowls: 3 for $4 shipped.

I bought a set of 10 black ones last year, but they had a smooth interior despite the picture showing textured so it didn't work for lather bowls. I sent them back. I have 2 Timeless bowls that work great but these are 3 for less than half the price of 1 Timeless bowl. Not sure the lather of these salsa bowls would equal or better the fabulous Timeless bowls though.

These are pretty smooth but there's just a slight texture. I'm sure the heavily textured or ridged bowls lather faster, but these work very well.

I bought a set of 10 black ones last year, but they had a smooth interior despite the picture showing textured so it didn't work for lather bowls. I sent them back...
The best of the inexpensive salsa bowls I've seen are from the IMUSA brand. They are thicker and slightly larger than others. They also can be had in a plain black color.

The best of the inexpensive salsa bowls I've seen are from the IMUSA brand. They are thicker and slightly larger than others. They also can be had in a plain black color.

That's what l linked. They are the only salsa bowl I've tried, so glad to know they are the best of the type.

I bought a set of 10 black ones last year, but they had a smooth interior despite the picture showing textured so it didn't work for lather bowls. I sent them back. I have 2 Timeless bowls that work great but these are 3 for less than half the price of 1 Timeless bowl. Not sure the lather of these salsa bowls would equal or better the fabulous Timeless bowls though.
Rough em up with some sand paper, they work fine. I've used a plastic salsa bowl for years.

Clayton

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom