What's new

Saliva Sapone: A totally different artisan

Dear gentlemen,

1st April is, with great pleasure, the date to introduce you the newest artisan shaving soap company: Saliva Sapone.

After years of painstaking research Saliva Sapone (Sa.Sa.) proudly presents a revolutionary shaving soap that works under every possible water conditions.
Thinking outside of the box, we managed to exclude water from the equation of shaving by producing a soap base that works with a small amount of saliva. Its unique formula contains Unicorn Talllow, Mermaid Stearine, Centaurus bone marrow, Ambrosia Oil and Medusa Saliva, meticulously selected from organic sources for their mythical qualities so as to provide the fastest, sleekest, thickest lather with minimal effort.

The luxurious Vibramium® container will come with lifetime (and beyond) warranty against all tear and wear, plus there will be available refills in vacuum seal papyrus.

We are starting with two versions:
1) Cazanova: The fragrance of the famous jeune premier, based on Himalayan Cedar, Krokos Kozanis and French Lenavder from Versailles.
2) Non parfumato: Totally allergen free version.

User instructions: Apply a small amount of saliva on a shaving brush or fingers, lightly load the soap from the container and gently apply to the shaving areas with circular motions until a thick, creamy, hydrated lather is created. Reapply and shave until BBS.

Ingredient list:
i) Cazanova: Unicorn Tallow, Mermaid Stearin, Cow Butter, Glycerin, Centaurus bone Kernel, Ambrosia Oil, Medusa Saliva, WD40 Oil, Ultra Premium essential oils, Chinese Silk Protein, Wild Clay, Activated Carbon powder, Aegean Sea Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide

ii) Non parfumato: Unicorn Tallow, Mermaid Stearin, Cow Butter, Glycerin, Centaurus bone Kernel, Ambrosia Oil, Medusa Saliva, WD40 Oil, Chinese Silk Protein, Wild Clay, Activated Carbon powder, Aegean Sea Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide

Saliva Sapone will be available though an extended network of retailers at the amazing price of 1 bitcoin per container plus 1 free refill of your choice.

We all wish a very happy 1st April!

Waiting to see shave reviews on YouTube. I’d hate to jump in, if it isn’t the bestest, best ever.

No matter how aware of April Fool’s I am, I still forget thruout from time to time the day. I am getting dense in my old age.

When I saw this post, I initially thought... “Saliva? What a stupid @#$&ing name for a soap”. LOL

Top Bottom