What's new

Sale going on until they are gone

We have decided to close out our Large lather bowls to make room. Once these are gone the large size will no longer be available. Quantities are limited, check them out here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 4.26.13 PM.png

Room? Make room for what? Well here is a little company secret that I can let you in on. Just don't put it on the internet or anything... :biggrin1:

We will soon be releasing a second version of our popular lather bowl. This will give customers a choice when ordering and they do look quite different. Having used one a bit myself I can't wait to see what you all think about it.

We are also going to be modifying the colors that our bowls are available in. We will be keeping the Cobalt and Gunmetal colors. The other ones that you presently see in the store (Sea Foam, Sandstorm, Tempest, Magma, Blue Sky, Rawhide) are in the process of being replaced. If you want a lather bowl in one of those colors please do not delay. They are no longer being made and we are winding down our inventory.

As we replace the existing colors with some exciting new colors, we will also be introducing this new style of bowl along the way. The timing is not clear yet but my hope is to have the process completed by late spring.

Food for thought: These make a terrific gift item for someone else if you are already a Captain's Choice customer.

Stay tuned in here on our sub-forum for updates.

I got mine today. Beautiful shiny cobalt. I never realized how much detail there is on that button on the side. The Captain also threw in a few samples and two hand written notes. Thanks Cap, and I hope you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2021. Pics will be up tomorrow.

Top Bottom